COVID-19 SURVEY OF CR PROGRAMS GLOBALLY
We are seeking to understand how you and your program have been impacted by COVID-19. Thus, ICCPR is seeking to contact each CR program around the world to request your voluntary completion of our confidential survey.
This brief online survey assesses program characteristics, CR services available to patients during COVID-19, barriers and needs regarding CR service delivery during COVID, as well as impact on you as staff. We will use this information to identify major gaps in CR care and to consider mitigation strategies to address these gap(s).
If you are willing to participate, please click on the link: https://redcap.apps01.yorku.ca/surveys/?s=JYFWK9KJRW . This will take you to the survey in REDCap. The survey takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
All information supplied will be held in confidence. Your name and your organization’s name will not appear in any report or publication of the research. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
COVID-19 RESOURCES (resources will be added regularly)
Resources from ICCPR Member Associations
CR Professionals Resources
Mental Health Resources
ICCPR Webinar on adapting CR amidst COVID-19: April 24, 2020.
Heart and Stroke Canada Webinar on CR during COVID-19: April 24, 2020.
ACRA Webinar Rehab for rehab during the COVID-19 pandemic: May 15, 2020.
CCS Webinar The New “Virtual Reality”: Practical Approaches to the Delivery of Cardiac Rehabilitation Care during the COVID-19 Crisis: May 27, 2020.
WHF Circulatory Health and COVID-19: A Global Coalition Webinar Series. June 16, June 30, and July 14. Register here.
1. Yeo, TJ, Wang, Y-TL, Low, TT. Have a heart during the COVID-19 crisis: Making the case for cardiac rehabilitation in the face of an ongoing pandemic. Eur J Prev Cardiol. April 2020. doi: 10.1177/2047487320915665. Click here.
2. Thomas E, Gallagher R, Grace SL. Future-proofing cardiac rehabilitation: Transitioning services to telehealth during COVID-19. Eur J Prev Cardiol 2020. Apr 23:2047487320922926. doi: 10.1177/2047487320922926. Click here.
3. Babu AS, Arena R, Ozemek C, Lavie CJ. COVID-19: A Time for Alternate Models in Cardiac Rehabilitation to Take Center Stage. Can J Cardiol 2020 Apr 25. doi: 10.1016/j.cjca.2020.04.023. Click here.
4. Percy E, Luc JGY, Vervoort D, et al. Post-Discharge Cardiac Care in the Era of Coronavirus 2019: How Should We Prepare? Can J Cardiol 2020. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjca.2020.04.006. Click here.
5. Neubeck L, Hansen T, Jaarsma T, et al. Delivering healthcare remotely to cardiovascular patients during COVID-19: a rapid review of the evidence. Eur J Cardiov Nurs 2020. https://doi.org/10.1177/1474515120924530. Click here.
The content above was created by organizations outside ICCPR and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information and content found on these sites.
About the association
The International Council of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (ICCPR) was created in 2010 to bring together associations dedicated to the promotion of cardiovascular disease prevention and cardiac rehabilitation globally. Named Board member from each associations serve on our Council, which meets quarterly. ICCPR is an Associate International Member of the World Heart Federation.
Copyright © 2010 International Council of Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation (ICCPR). All Rights Reserved.